Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nothing really school-related/scribbles coming your way!

If I wasn't lazy, I'd scan in char. design...XD Got to get on that...
Oh well, here's scribbily things instead!

Anyway, you knew this was coming...

I didn't mention Sailor V. Sailor V (venus), the one with the ribbon and red mask, is pretty cool. She was originally a sailor scout on her own, fighting evil. In the anime, she's also a video game and such =P She's not my fav but I definately like her. I won a drawing contest a long long long time ago and I asked for Sailor V to be drawn XD





I also went skating and most of the time looked like the drawing above...er if it's not clear, that's me falling XD yes yes, I'm not good at posing...





I ate dim sum a while ago, and this was drawn shortly after. I <3>

No comments: